QS World Executive MBA Tour - Singapore
Singapore Singapore 039595
Our Executive MBA fairs are the perfect venue for experienced professionals with six or more years of work experience and interested in part-time study the perfect venue to meet representatives from top Executive MBA programs from around the world face-to-face.
Who are typical EMBA applicants?
Executives, senior professionals and managers, directors, business owners, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, non-business executives from medical, healthcare and NGO fields, etc.
Our fairs are ideal if you:
- Have 6+ years of work experience
- Want to continue working while you pursue your MBA in a flexible format
- Wish to invest in your education to accelerate your career
- Are looking at enhanced responsibilities or a leadership role in the near future
- Are keen to be part of a world-class international network
- Do your ‘early shopping’ and maximize your time by meeting several business schools during the course of one event.
- Face-to-face meetings are the ideal way to gather your first impressions and narrow your selection to create your program shortlist.
- Build an opinion not just based on websites and rankings.
- Assess the strength of your EMBA application with business school admissions teams
- Find out about EMBA scholarship opportunities
At the Fair:
- Pre-fair panel discussion on Choosing between Full-time and Executive MBA programs and business school presentations and panel debates throughout.
- Dedicated section for Executive MBA programs for you to discuss your career plans in a relaxed environment
- Get your EMBA goodie bag with valuable publications (limited numbers available):
- QS TopExecutive Guide (for the first 100 attendees)
- QS TopExecutive Passport (for the first 50 attendees) an A-Z interactive EMBA admissions workbook to help you successfully find, apply to and begin your EMBA program
- We will send you a link to our special QS World Executive MBA Tour Bootcamp to help you prepare to meet Admissions teams face-to-face at the fair.
- You will be registered to receive our monthly QS TopExecutive Online Newsletter, a collection of the top trends, tools and tips for EMBA candidates.
Keep me updated
Singapore MBA Fair FAQ
What should you do before the event?
At our fairs, don’t waste the precious time you have with admissions representatives and alums by asking questions that can easily be answered on the school’s website. Do your pre-research first. Find those answers to FAQs, and write down a list of questions that are unique to you. This will show admissions officers you’re serious about their program, and just as importantly, leave the right kind of impression.
Once you have registered for our events, take a look at the different EMBA programs featured in our Business School Search and do your documentary research. Take time out to think about what you are looking for in a business school and how an EMBA can fit into your plans.
Why meet business school representatives face-to-face?
First impressions go both ways. It is easy to get information from websites and rankings but nothing replaces a face-to-face conversation. At our events, you can stop by and meet admissions staff and also alumni who are available to answer your questions from a participant’s point of view.
These are valuable opportunities for you to gather first impressions and assess which schools fit your study requirements and career goals, as well as gain a better understanding of the business school’s culture and program’s personality. These are intangible elements which help you shortlist the programs which fit you best.
What should you bring with you?
It is always a good idea to take your business cards with you and a few copies of your résumé if you can. Other than that, bring something to take notes with and most importantly, make sure you come with an open mind!
As our events bring together top business schools from your region and around the world, you will be able to benchmark similar institutions and also discover new programs that you may not have come across when researching on the web. Take a few minutes to find out more about what they offer. Remember, it’s not the just best EMBA program that you are looking for but the EMBA program that fits you best!
How to get there
Singapore Singapore 039595
- University at Buffalo
- Henley Business School
- IE Business School
- Aalto Executive Education Academy
- Nanyang Business School
- Rutgers Business School
- S P Jain
- ESCP Europe
- Hult International Business School
- TRIUM Global (NYU / HEC / LSE)