Just starting your MBA journey? Attend the World MBA Tour in Africa to meet admissions directors from the world's leading business schools. The event brings together top international business schools and potential MBA candidates. Choose your city and register to find the MBA program that is right for you.
Attend the World MBA Tour in Africa to benefit from:
- Face-to-face interaction with admission directors from the world’s top business schools
- Perfect your MBA admissions strategy with advice from the experts
- Learn about the business school experience first-hand by speaking to MBA Alumni
- Apply for $1,700,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA (only available to fair attendees)
- Attend pre-fair seminars about application procedures, MBA scholarships and benefits of studying abroad
- Attend dedicated GMAT™ workshops and get discounted rates on test preparation courses
- The first 100 attendees get a free copy of the QS Top MBA Career Guide
The QS World MBA Tour will be visiting 4 cities in Africa - Accra, Lagos, Nairobi and Johannesburg. You can click on the city that is closest to you and you can register to attend the event.
Attending the World MBA Tour means you're serious about business and career prospects. List in advance the business schools that would fit your criteria. Prepare a set of questions that you would want answered at the event to make an informed decision. First impressions always count so make sure you have your best attire and smartest looks. Your resume can always prove useful as well, as many of the business schools are interested to know more about the candidates they meet.
The World MBA Tour visits many cities around the world trying to give everyone the opportunity to meet with top business schools. Unfortunately, it is not possible to go everywhere (even though we wish we could), however, if you scroll to the top of this page you will see near the top on the right hand side of the screen there is a box that says "Keep me updated" choose your country of residence, enter your email address and click Submit. We will then notify you when we are coming to a city near you but also one of dedicated team members will contact you to see if they can help you in anyway. Just because you can't access the fair doesn't mean you can't do an MBA.
- Interested in