- Perfect your MBA admissions strategy with advice from our experts
- Meet with MBA alumni and find out more about the business school experience
- Explore the various MBA program options with specialisations in finance, marketing, international business and entrepreneurship
- Personalised meetings with Brandeis admissions director
To be confirmed
Keep me updated
Are you interested in MBA studies? If your answer is yes, then the World MBA Tour Sofia is the right choice for you. This exclusive MBA event visiting Sofia with some of the world’s top business schools and gives you the opportunity to meet face to face and have personalised meetings with admissions directors of Brandeis International Business School (USA) and other business schools. The entry at the fair is for free but registration is required.
At the fair, you will be able to learn all you need to know about MBA studies, life on campus, costs, funding opportunities and gain career advice from successful MBA alumni. As a visitor of the event you will be eligible to apply for USD $1.7 M Exclusive QS Scholarships, get free consultation about your CV from Institute Fortedo and participate in seminars for free.
Expert Advice for MBA Studies & Career Development
Free Seminars and Info-sessions
- Exclusive networking sessions highlighting the career benefits for women wanting to pursue an MBA
- Seminars about admissions and applications processes and MBA scholarships
We would suggest that you come early to get a copy of the QS TopMBA Career Guide, however you can come at any point from 15:30 - 20:00.
The entry at the fair is for free but registration is required.
Work experience to attend the World MBA Tour is not essential, however, to be eligible for an MBA you require a minimum average of two years work experience.