The QS World MBA Tour offers you the opportunity to meet with MBA admissions officers and alumni from top business schools around the world.
Attend our events to receive advice on your MBA admissions strategy, improve your GMAT or GRE scores, and find out how to apply for $1.7 million in QS MBA scholarships.
Who should attend the World MBA Tour?
Just starting your MBA journey?
- Find the perfect MBA program and study destination
- Learn how to get the best GMAT score
- Meet with admissions directors and network with MBA alumni who can share their study and success stories
Already taken the GMAT?
- Speak with admissions advisors and learn how to make your application a success
- Explore post-MBA careers in our interactive seminars
Have 5+ years of work experience?
- Compare the advantages of a full-time MBA versus executive and other part-time courses
Yes, by attending the QS World MBA Tour event in your city, you are eligible to apply for $1.7 million in exclusive scholarships. Individual business schools may also offer individual scholarships.
Work experience to attend the MBA fair is not essential, however to be eligible for an MBA you require a minimum average of two years work experience.
Selecting and applying for an MBA program is a long and enduring process. Do your research about the business schools you want to meet at the fair, ask specific questions related to the MBA Programme’s and dress smartly to the fair as first impression is the best impression. Most admissions directors are there for that initial meeting with prospective candidates, so don’t expect to be handing out your résumé to everyone you meet, but in case you’re asked, it always pays to be prepared. So carry one!