QS World MBA Tour - Middle East
The Middle East MBA market is booming as employers have increased their hiring of MBA graduates over the past year, and expects to continue hiring at a higher rate in 2013*. Find an MBA that’s right for you, meet with admissions directors and alumni from the world’s top business schools at the QS World MBA Tour in a city near you.
*Based on findings from QS TopMBA.com Jobs & Salary Trends Report.
- Exclusive scholarship opportunities worth US$ 1.7 million for attendees
- Meet top business schools from around the world
- Attend dedicated GMAT seminars and workshops
- Attend various information sessions and dedicated business school presentations
- Get expert admission, test preparation, funding and career advice
- Learn about the business school experience from alumni from top business schools
- Exclusive lower rate loans for all attendees by Credila
Can't find your city? Let us know!
Who should attend?
Just starting your MBA journey?
- Find the perfect MBA program and study destination
- Learn how to get the best GMAT score
- Meet with admissions directors and network with MBA alumni who can share their success stories
Already taken the GMAT?
- Speak with admissions advisors and learn how to make your application a success
- Explore post-MBA careers in our interactive seminars
Have 5+ years of work experience?
- Compare the advantages of an executive MBA and alternative part-time courses
- Discover paths for career change with an MBA or EMBA
According to the latest QS TopMBA.com jobs & salary trends report, job opportunities for MBAs increased by 12% in 2012. The Indian market has experienced an explosion in employer demand for MBA graduates with a growth of 16% in 2012 and an astonishing 29% growth has been forecasted for 2013.
2. Is the GMAT™ required for all MBA admissions?
MBA admissions requirements vary depending on the business school. While the GMAT™ is the most widely- accepted MBA admissions exam, there are cases where business schools accept GRE as an alternative. Attend our MBA admissions seminars to find out more about the MBA admissions requirements from top business schools and get GMAT™ preparation advice and tips.
3. How should I prepare for attending an MBA fair?
Selecting and applying for an MBA program is a long and enduring process. Do your research about the business schools you want to meet at the fair, ask specific questions related to the MBA Programme’s and dress smartly to the fair as first impression is the best impression. Most admissions directors are there for that initial meeting with prospective candidates, so don’t expect to be handing out your résumé to everyone you meet, but in case you’re asked, it always pays to be prepared. So carry one!
- Fordham University
- George Washington University
- Cass Business School
- Durham University
- Falmouth University
- Lancaster University
- The University of Manchester
- University of Brighton
- University of Exeter
- University of Strathclyde
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- British University in Dubai
- Heriot-Watt University
- Institute of Management Tech - Dubai
- Stafford Associates - Univ. of Leicester
- University of Dubai
- Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne
- IE Business School
- Wits Business School
- ESCP Europe
- Hult International Business School
- BI Norwegian Business School
- Notre Dame University
- Trinity MBA, University of Dublin
- Sinhgad Group of Institutes
- China Europe International Business School
- HEC Executive MBA
- Tongji University
- Ivey Business School
- University of Toronto - Rotman
- Vlerick Business School
- Monash University