QS World MBA Tour - Riyadh
P.O. Box 231000
The QS World MBA Tour event is your opportunity to meet face-to-face with admission directors from Top Business Schools, apply for US$ 1.2 million Exclusive Scholarships and attend informative MBA seminars.
Face to Face Interaction
- Speak face-to-face with the world’s top business schools
- Perfect your MBA admissions strategy with advice from the experts
- Meet with MBA Alumni and find out their business school experience
- Apply for $1.2 Million (USD) of exclusive scholarships and its partner institutions to all fair attendees
Riyadh MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Pre- Fair seminar about application procedures, scholarships and benefits of studying abroad
- Improve your GMAT™ scores at our dedicated workshops
- Attend Study in the USA seminar with admissions directors of leading B-Schools
QS Top MBA Career Guide
- Get a complimentary copy of the QS Top MBA Career Guide, World’s largest read Bi-Annual MBA Publication, for the first 100 attendees on the day
Keep me updated
Riyadh MBA Fair FAQ
Do I need to register beforehand or can I turn up at the Fair without registering?
What is the best time to attend the Fair?
Do you need work experience to attend the Fair?
In partnership with:
How to get there
P.O. Box 231000
The fair helped me decided between applying to European business schools vs. US business schools, specifically the panel I attended on this topic. It also reaffirmed the schools I was interested in applying to...
- Brandeis International Business School
- Duke University, Fuqua - EMBA
- Hult International Business School
- Simmons Graduate School of Management
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- UC Riverside - Anderson
- University of Denver, Daniels
- Brunel Business School
- Durham University Business School
- Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Manchester
- University of Westminster
- ESADE Business School
- IE Business School
- La Trobe University
- Sydney Business School