QS World MBA Tour - Atlanta
Attend our Atlanta MBA tour. Meet with admissions directors from top local and international business schools to find the answers you are looking for.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Atlanta MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Atlanta MBA Fair FAQ
1. Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Atlanta?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Atlanta. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
2. What time does the event open?
The Atlanta MBA event is from 5pm-9pm. Registration is open from 4.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 5pm-9pm.
3.What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
The Atlanta MBA event was very well organised and the whole event felt so personalized.
- Arizona State University
- Auburn University School of Business
- Emory University
- Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson
- Mays Business School, Texas A & M University
- Mercer University
- Northeastern University
- Pepperdine University
- Purdue University, Krannert
- Rice University - Jones
- Rutgers Business School
- SMU Cox School of Business
- St John's University - Tobin
- Temple University, Fox
- The Georgia Tech Scheller College
- The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- UCLA, Anderson
- University of Alabama
- University of Florida
- University of Georgia - Terry
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- University of Miami
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Vanderbilt Univ. - Owen
- Wake Forest University
- Washington University, Olin
- IE Business School