QS World MBA Tour - Denver
Visit our Denver MBA tour. Speak to admissions directors from top local and international business schools to get the answers you are searching for.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Denver MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Denver MBA Fair FAQ
1. Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Denver?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Denver. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
2. What time does the event open?
The Denver MBA event is from 4.30pm-9pm. Registration is open from 4.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 4.30pm-9pm.
3.What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
I attended the QS World MBA Tour 2012 that took place in Denver. It was only a few weeks before the fair that I even learned that the pursuit of an MBA could be a viable option for me. So, when I discovered that the MBA fair was going to be held in Denver, I registered in hopes to learn more about schools, programs and application processes.
- Arizona State University
- Hult International Business School
- Mays Business School, Texas A & M University
- Northeastern University
- Purdue University, Krannert
- Temple University, Fox
- UCLA, Anderson
- University of Arizona Eller
- University of California, Irvine-Merage
- University of Colorado Boulder Leeds
- University of Denver, Daniels
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Miami
- University of Oregon
- University of San Diego
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Vanderbilt Univ. - Owen
- IE Business School