QS World MBA Tour - Los Angeles
Los Angeles CA 90012
Join us for our Los Angeles MBA tour. Meet with admissions directors from top local and international business schools to find the answers you're looking for.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Los Angeles MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time and part time MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Los Angeles MBA Fair FAQ
1. Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Los Angeles?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Los Angeles. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
2. What time does the event open?
The Los Angeles MBA event is from 1.30pm-6pm. Registration is open from 1.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 1.30pm-6pm.
3.What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
Swedish American Chamber of Commerce - LA
How to get there
Los Angeles CA 90012
The Women in Leadership panel was instrumental and meeting schools that provides funds especially for women was awesome.
- Bentley University
- Boston University
- California State University Fullerton
- Chapman University
- Claremont Graduate University
- CLU Graduate Program in Business
- George Washington University
- Harvard Business School*
- Hult International Business School
- Johns Hopkins University, Carey
- Loyola Marymount University
- Pepperdine University
- University of California, Irvine-Merage
- University of Chicago, Booth
- University of Hawaii
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- University of Miami
- University of San Diego
- University of San Francisco
- Wharton School, Univ. of Pennsylvania*
- University of Edinburgh
- ESADE Business School
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- HEC Paris
- Copenhagen Business School
- Fudan University