QS World MBA Tour - San Diego
San Diego CA 92101
Visit our San Diego MBA tour. Speak to admissions directors from top local and international business schools to find the MBA program that's right for you.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
San Diego MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
- GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time and part time MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
San Diego MBA Fair FAQ
1. Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in San Diego?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in San Diego. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
2. What time does the event open?
The San Diego MBA event is from 4.30pm-9.00pm. Registration is open from 4.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 4.30pm-9.00pm.
3.What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
The Princeton Review - San Diego
How to get there
San Diego CA 92101
I found the QS Event useful last November, particularly the opportunity to talk to previous students about their experiences during their MBA and subsequent career paths.
- California State University Fullerton
- Claremont Graduate University
- Hult International Business School
- Loyola Marymount University
- University of Arizona Eller
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Hawaii
- University of Illinois, Urbana
- University of Miami
- University of San Diego
- University of San Francisco
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- HEC Paris
- Copenhagen Business School