QS World MBA Tour - San Francisco
San Francisco CA 94103
Visit our San Francisco MBA tour. Speak to admissions directors from top local and international business schools to find the MBA program that's right for you.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business school
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time and part time MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
San Francisco MBA Fair FAQ
- Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in San Francisco?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in San Francisco. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
- What time does the event open?
The San Francisco MBA event is from 1.30pm-6pm. Registration is open from 1.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 1.30pm-6pm.
- What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
The Princeton Review - San Francisco
San Francisco Examiner
How to get there
San Francisco CA 94103
The QS World MBA Tour really helped me to understand the practical differences between a part-time and an executive MBA, thank you so much for visiting San Francisco’.
- Bentley University
- Boston University
- California State University Fullerton
- California State University - East Bay
- Claremont Graduate University
- George Washington University
- Harvard Business School*
- Hult International Business School
- Johns Hopkins University, Carey
- Loyola Marymount University
- Purdue University, Krannert
- Saint Mary's College of California
- Stanford University*
- University of Arizona Eller
- University of California - Davis
- University of California, Irvine-Merage
- University of Chicago, Booth
- University of Hawaii
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- University of Miami
- University of San Diego
- University of San Francisco
- Wharton School, Univ. of Pennsylvania*
- University of Edinburgh
- IE Business School
- IESE Business School
- HEC Paris
- Fudan University