QS World MBA Tour - Vancouver
Vancouver V6Z 1R2
Visit our Vancouver MBA tour. Speak to admissions directors from top local and international business schools to find the MBA program that's right for you.
- Apply for $1,700,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Seminars and Information Sessions
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
• Discover the difference between full time and part time MBAs
• All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Vancouver MBA Fair FAQ
- Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Vancouver?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Vancouver. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
- What time does the event open?
The Vancouver MBA event is from 4.30pm-9pm. Registration is open from 4.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 4.30pm-9pm.
- What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
Vancouver V6Z 1R2
I made so many notes in your GMAT seminar back in Sept, I improved my score by 50 points’
- Hult International Business School
- University of Arizona Eller
- IE Business School
- HEC Paris
- Copenhagen Business School
- Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business
- Ivey Business School
- McGill University
- Queen's School of Business
- Simon Fraser University
- University of Alberta
- University of Toronto - Rotman
- Univ of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business