The QS World MBA Tour gives you the opportunity to network with Admissions Directors and Alumni from over 120 business schools around the globe. Our fairs feature top local and international business schools presenting a diverse range of programs to choose from and a chance to apply for an exclusive scholarship worth $1.7m. The QS World MBA Tour takes place in 20 cities around USA and Canada, find an event in a city near you and discover the many benefits an MBA has to offer.
As an event attendee in your selected city, you have the wonderful opportunity to interact with an MBA Alumni panel featuring graduates from the world's top business schools:
- - Wharton
- - Harvard
- - Columbia
- - Kellogg
- - Stanford
- - Dartmouth
- - Toronto-Rotman
- - HEC Paris
The QS World MBA Tour is your chance to
- Speak face-to-face with admissions directors from top local and international business schools
- Speak with GMAT test prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Apply for $1,700,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA (only available to fair attendees)
- Speak to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Get advice on post-MBA career options during our pre-fair career panels
- Receive a free copy of the QS TopMBA career guide. QS Top MBA Career Guide contains insight into the MBA admissions process, a look at business school life, and analysis of key career trends in the world of business, all designed to help you ascertain whether an MBA is right for you.
The World MBA Tour costs $5 if you pre-register online and $15 if you pay at the event.
According to the latest QS research, job opportunities for MBAs had increased by 12% in 2012. The MBA qualification continues to play a central role in the battle for global economic supremacy. We are inviting you to meet top business school’s Alumni and career advisors at one of our MBA events to discover MBA career opportunities.
MBA admissions requirements vary depending on the business school. While the GMAT™ is the most widely- accepted MBA admissions exam, there are cases where business schools accept the GRE as an alternative. Join one of our MBA events to learn about the MBA admissions requirements at top business schools and get GMAT™ preparation advice and tips.