Attend the QS World MBA Tour taking place in 20 cities in USA and Canada.
Speak to admissions directors from over 120 business schools and find the answers you are looking for. Get all your MBA questions answered in one day and meet the world’s top local and international business schools.
Event attendees in select cities have the opportunity to participate in the Admit Advantage MBA Alumni panel, featuring graduates from the following top business schools: -
- HEC Paris
The QS World MBA Tour is your chance to
- Speak face-to-face with admissions directors from top local and international business schools
- Speak with GMAT test prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Apply for $1,700,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA (only available to fair attendees)
- Speak to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Get advice on post-MBA career options during our pre-fair career panels
- Receive a free copy of the QS TopMBA career guide. QS Top MBA Career Guide contains insight into the MBA admissions process, a look at business school life, and analysis of key career trends in the world of business, all designed to help you ascertain whether an MBA is right for you.
23rd October 2014
25th October 2014
28th October 2014
30th October 2014
24th January 2015
25th January 2015
29th January 2015
31st January 2015
02nd February 2015
03rd February 2015
05th February 2015
07th February 2015