Cass Business School, City University London
Cass is close to the heart of business in more ways than one. Not only do its academic courses equip you to make more of your acumen and expertise, they also fit in with your lifestyle. With a highly successful balance between theory and practise and an extensive business and Alumni network, Cass Business School opens its doors into a wide range of careers choices.
We offer an intensive and rigorous programme, which offers participants the opportunity to think strategically, tackle complex issues and manage effectively in a global environment.
The Cass MBA is offered in the following three formats:
• Full-time (12 months)
• Executive (part-time evenings 24 months)
• Modular (part-time, one long weekend once a month over 24 months)
Each programme consists of three main elements:
1. The course begins with a core m a n a g e m e n t programme taken by
all participants and assessed by coursework and examinations.
2. Then you move forward to take a range of elective courses. All courses are designed to integrate theory and practice and inform you of the latest business developments and are chosen from options designed to address both breadth and
depth in each subject from which you can design the MBA most suited to your needs.
3. The final element of your MBA focuses on a Business Mastery Project that provides an opportunity to put your skills into practice and develop your managerial capabilities.
The Cass MBA uses innovative delivery methods in addition to formal lectures such as the mentor system which is at the heart of our collaborative learning approach.
International in perspective, The Cass MBA can include trips to many different locations, including Russia, Poland, Argentina, India and China.
An important benefit of the MBA Programmes is the chance to join a worldwide network of managers able to support each other throughout their careers. We maintain regular contact with our MBA graduates and encourage social networking. For most people studying for an MBA is not an end in itself - it is a means to further their career goals.
Acknowledging this, we offer all MBA participants a range of internal and external career services to help you gain immediate and long-term returns to your investment.