China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
The China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is a non-profit joint venture established in Shanghai in 1994 under an agreement between the Chinese government and the European Commission. Currently, CEIBS operates a main campus in Shanghai, and representative offices and teaching facilities in Beijing and Shenzhen.
- CEIBS MBA program is listed No.15 globally (Financial Times, 2013). And CEIBS is the only Asia-based business school that has achieved top 25 global rankings for its MBA, EMBA and Executive Development Programmes (EDP) according to Financial Times.
- Most valuable MBA programme in China: Forbes China 2012
- #1 in China 2011, 2007 & 2006 (3 consecutive surveys): Bloomberg Businessweek China
- CEIBS is the first business school in mainland China to offer a full-time MBA, an Executive MBA and a wide array of Executive Development Programmes.
- In 2004, CEIBS received international accreditation from the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and also awarded US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation in 2008.