GISMA Business School
Offering leading internationally accredited MBA-programs, GISMA Business School belongs to the top business schools in Europe. The highly international 11-month MBA full-time program in cooperation with Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management, Indiana, USA provides multiple benefits to our students. Furthermore – in cooperation with three other top business schools in the USA and Europe – GISMA offers an 18-month part-time Executive MBA program: The International Master’s in Management Program (IMM) for experienced professionals who seek to obtain both, an American and a European MBA degree.
The latest addition to GISMA's portfolio is a part-time MBA program taught on weekends.
GISMA Business School was founded in 1999 as a partnership between the German public and private sector. The school is operated under the umbrella of the GISMA Foundation, a not-for-profit foundation of the State of Lower Saxony and leaders of major German companies.
1. Master of Business Administration - full-time MBA
This 11-month MBA full-time program is offered uniquely in cooperation with Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management, Indiana, USA.
Benefits for students:
• Two internationally accredited MBA degrees: Purdue University (AACSB) and GISMA Business School of Leibniz University Hannover (AMBA)
• Studying with fellow students of many different cultural backgrounds
• Profiting from consulting projects and an extensive company network
• Intense interaction with teachers due to limited student enrolment
• An extensive career service.
2. The International Masters in Management Program (IMM) - Executive MBA
In cooperation with Purdue University, TiasNimbas Business School in the Netherlands and the Central European University in Hungary GISMA offers an18-month part-time Executive-MBA program: The International Master’s in Management Program (IMM). This Executive-MBA program is designed for experienced professionals who seek to obtain both, an American MBA degree from Purdue University and a European MBA degree. This MBA program is an “on-the-job” program with residencies at all four collaboratinh business schools and in China and addresses managers with an average of ten years of work experience.
3. GISMA Business School's AMBA accredited Part-time MBA program is designed for working professionals and delivered in the weekend format. The program is aimed at participants with the potential to take on leadership responsibility within their companies and who would like to qualify themselves further without interrupting their career.
The program is a general management program just as the other GISMA MBA programs are and the electives on offer allow students to specialize. The majority of lecturers are of international origin and also teach the full-time and executive MBA programs at GISMA Business School. Graduates completing the Part-time MBA earn their degree from the Leibniz Universität Hannover. The course is taught in English.
The program takes into account the demands placed on employees. Lectures take place at the weekend (Fridays and Saturdays) so that earning a degree can easily be combined with the requirements of the workplace. The knowledge acquired can be applied immediately to daily business scenarios and forms the basis for a career in management.
World-class instructors are the cornerstones of the academic program at GISMA Business School. In addition to helping the students acquire the skills necessary to become tomorrow’s business leaders, they are dedicated to providing students with a positive educational experience. That means moving beyond typical lectures and exams to experiential learning exercises, computer simulations, student consulting projects with real companies and off-site trips.