Founded in 1990, the Gustavson School of Business at the University of Victoria is one of only 91 schools in the world to be awarded both EQUIS and AACSB accreditations. Located in Victoria, B.C., on Canada's beautiful west coast, it experiences Canada’s only sub-Mediterranean climate.
Our MBA program provides an intense, integrative, international and experiential learning process. You can join either the 17-month (day) or 29- to 33-month (evening) program. Admitting only 45 day and 15 evening students each year, participants enjoy an intimate learning environment with tremendous access to resources such as our executive mentorship network, career resources and co-op (paid internship) options, a two-day sustainability consulting case exercise, and a 12-day international consulting project in China, India or Brazil.
• 3 client-based consulting projects
• Two-week international consulting project in China, India or Brazil
• Small class size
• Team-based cohort learning model connects you to future business leaders from around the world
• 3 award-winning specializations - Entrepreneurship, Service Management and International Business
• Executive Mentorship Program connects you one-on-one with experienced business leaders
• 1 or 2 Co-op (paid internship) work term(s)
• Double degree options
• One of the most affordable MBA programs