The Neeley School of Business, Texas Christian University
TCU’s Neeley School of Business combines what you need from an MBA to graduate market ready: challenging academic environment, opportunities to put your new skills into practice, personalized career coaching and impactful professional networking.
Our unique stand-and-deliver experiences transform your résumé—and equip you to make your targeted career change.
• Work on consulting teams hired by companies like Nike, PepsiCo, IBM.
• Manage a $1.5-million investment fund that repeatedly outperforms Wall Street
• Solve live cases alongside Fortune 500 execs.
• Be put to the test in front of potential employers during the Integrative Project.
Learn more about the TCU advantage:
• Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas location: home to 10,000 corporations for internships and networking.
• Small classes, personal interaction with professors and motivated classmates who bring out your personal best.
• Career connections with top companies and with 15,000 alumni around the globe.
• Worldwide recognition: Ranked #35 MBA in the U.S., and #61 worldwide by The Economist. Named #46 Best MBA in U.S. by Bloomberg Businessweek.
• Exceptional faculty: Ranked #1 in the world by The Economist.
• Proven return on investment: Ranked #5 Best ROI at graduation by U.S. News & World Report.
• Outstanding scholarships make our premium education affordable.