Since 1898, we have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business. Our academic programs consistently rank among the top 10 schools in surveys worldwide. Our unparalleled faculty is famous for producing theories that change business practice. We proudly claim more than 85 Nobel Prize winners at the University of Chicago – including seven at the business school (more than any other business school in the world).
At Chicago Booth, students challenge assumptions, ask questions, and dig deeper to solve complex problems and learn the fundamentals of business.
Chicago Booth has been an innovator in business education and a creator of ideas for more than a century:
- First business school to offer a PhD program in business (1920) and an executive MBA program (1943)
- First and only business school with permanent campuses on three continents (Asia, Europe, and North America), offering the same degree, taught by the same renowned faculty across all campuses
- Network of 49,000 alumni worldwide
- Executive MBA Program (Chicago, London & Hong Kong)
- Full Time MBA Program (Chicago Campus)
- Weekend MBA Program (Chicago Campus)
- Evening MBA Program (Chicago Campus)