The World�s Top MBA Programs According to Employers and Academics
The QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2014/15 focuses on what matters most to you as an MBA applicant � getting a post-MBA job. For this reason, this set of MBA rankings centers on a global survey of actively-hiring MBA employers � who, after all, is better placed to gauge the quality of a school?
This year, for the first time, the rankings will also incorporate a survey of leading academics in the field of business and management, in acknowledgement of the diversification of the degree and the career paths chosen by MBAs.
Features of the Global 200 MBA rankings 2014/15:
- � The top 200 MBA programs around the world, ranked on the basis of data taken from 5,669 actively hiring international MBA recruiters and 7,187 academics.
- � Rankings categorized into five regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa, and North America (the US & Canada).
- � Expert commentary and insight from TopMBA.com editor-in-chief Louis Lavelle.
- � Demographic breakdowns for each featured school.
- � Produced by QS since the early 1990s.