https://www.topmba.com/sites/default/files/styles/l_black_header/public/default_images/default2.jpg?itok=nMN0nx9G
EGADE Business School logo

EGADE Business School

Mexico View Map
  • DurationHow long it normally takes to complete the program.
    22 months
  • Fee (USD)Cost of tuition fees for full program
    $90k-$100k

EGADE-Texas MBA Overview

FOR WHOM

BECOME A POWERFUL LEADER OF INFLUENCE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION

The Executive MBA program is designed for mid-career business executives who hold management positions and plan to assume senior leadership roles within their organizations or create their own successful business.

Admissions to the Executive MBA is highly competitive. The program seeks talented and high potential applicants and the admissions committee reviews applications on an individual basis, looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess potential for academic success and future professional growth.

FORMAT: CONVENIENT, POWERFUL, PORTABLE

The Executive MBA is a 21-month program delivered in English in a convenient format with classes every fifteen days: Friday afternoons and Saturdays, at EGADE Business School Santa Fe in Mexico City.

Students attend classes in the fall, spring and summer semesters for a total of five consecutive semesters.

Program includes: 42 credit hours of courses, two Austin Intensive experiences and an International Study Tour.

Cohort, lockstep program designed to strengthen and develop teamwork and leadership skills. As a cohort, students take all of their courses together and are assigned to study teams. These teams, usually comprised of five students, facilitate cross-functional and cooperative problem solving, while bringing together professionals with varied backgrounds.

CLASS PROFILE

When you join the Executive MBA program, you are surrounded by a group of high achieving professionals who have the ability and drive to make a real difference in the world of business and the strength of character to be the kind of colleagues people enjoy working with and learning from.

GLOBAL EXPERIENCE

Austin Intensives: two seminars of one-week duration each at McCombs School of Business (Austin, Texas) in August of the first and second year of the program. The Intensives are held at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center on The University of Texas campus in August at the beginning of each academic year. Their focus is to prepare students to excel in the fall curricu­lum by providing a framework for intensive study of the core business functions.
International Study Tour: the International group study tour combines intensive classroom learning about the culture, politics and economics of a particular country with a one-week visit to the region. Students visit cultural sites and meet with local business leaders, government officials and academics to gain multiple perspectives of the country of interest and gain first-hand experience about how business is conducted in another part of the world.

FACULTY

Professors from the McCombs School of Business travel to Mexico City to deliver 80 percent of the program course content, and the remaining 20 percent – adapted to the Mexican and Latin American business environment – is delivered by EGADE Business School faculty.

Among the professors are distinguished scholars who have achieved national and international recognition for their teaching and research. Combining academic talent with real-world business expertise, the Executive MBA faculty provides a rich, multidimensional educational experience, making an essential real-time link between the classroom and industry. 

Program Highlights

Start Month
Aug
Avg. Work Experience
10
Int'l Students
11%
Women Students
26%
Avg. Salary(Post 3 Months)
130,994USD
Scholarship
Yes
Accreditations
AACSB|AMBA|EQUIS

Program Locations