https://www.topmba.com/sites/default/files/styles/l_black_header/public/default_images/default2.jpg?itok=nMN0nx9G
Goizueta Business School logo

Goizueta Business School

United States View Map
  • QS Global RankQS Global Rankings
    Position in the QS World University Rankings: Global MBA Rankings 2020
    #51=
  • DurationHow long it normally takes to complete the program.
    22 months
  • Avg. GMATAverage GMAT score for the program.
    683
  • Fee (USD)Cost of tuition fees for full program
    >$120k

Two Year Fulltime MBA Program Overview

Emory University’s Goizueta Business School is the private business school of Emory University, located in Atlanta, Georgia. It was originally founded in 1919, and renamed in 1994 after a former president of the Coca-Cola company, Roberto Goizueta.

The flagship Goizueta full-time MBA is available in one and two-year formats. The program is the same across both formats, with a core curriculum alongside 30 elective concentrations, with some distinctions. The one-year MBA is designed for professionals whose goal is to elevate their current career trajectory. Students begin the course in May with an intensive summer experience semester followed by a full academic year, with core courses supplemented with electives. Students then apply what they’ve learned in experiential projects with local and national companies.

Goizueta’s two-year MBA provides expertise and exposure to enable students to identify and develop their potential, with extensive leadership development as the focus. Designed to provide students with an exceptional education that equips them to lead in an ever-changing marketplace, Goizueta's two-year MBA is intentional in approach and focused on results. Combining a world-class business education with an intimate learning environment and a dynamic, global city creates an unparalleled experience for students’ success.

Over the course of the Goizueta MBA, students are taught how to become comfortable with ambiguity, and how to frame and solve complex problems. Coaching and feedback are given to help build the skills necessary to be authentic, effective leaders. Participants then have an opportunity to put their learning into practice by working directly with global businesses, inside and outside the classroom. This blend of opportunities, coupled with a unique community and culture, helps students develop the confidence they need to realize their potential, both in business and in life.

Goizueta classes are small, to provide personalized feedback, with a 5:1 student–teacher ratio. Of those who applied for the full-time MBA program, 33% were accepted. Of students in the 2016 Goizueta MBA class, 67% were American, with the remaining 33% international. Roughly a quarter (24%) of students in the 2017 class are female. More than 80% join the international mid-semester module, complete an international internship or special project, or study abroad, which may aid their employment success.

Goizueta prides itself on its track record in finding jobs for graduates, and provides a dedicated career coach to each individual student as soon as they begin the course, as well as exposure to Fortune 500 and emerging companies. Post-graduation, 93% of students are employed within three months, with a median salary of US$112,500. Top employers have included Deloitte, PwC, Ernst & Young, UPS, United Airlines, KPMG, and Boston Consulting Group, among several others.

Program Highlights

Start Month
Jul
Class Size
181
Avg. Work Experience
6
Avg. Student Age
29
Int'l Students
28%
Women Students
30%
Employed (Post 3 Months)
95%
Avg. Salary (Post 3 Months)
120,861USD
Scholarship
Yes
Accreditations
AACSB

Upcoming Events

Thursday, 16th Jan 2020
16:30 - 21:00
Saturday, 18th Jan 2020
13:30 - 18:00
Sunday, 19th Jan 2020
13:30 - 18:00
Tuesday, 21st Jan 2020
16:30 - 21:00

Program Locations