QS World MBA Tour
The QS World MBA Tour offers you the opportunity to meet with MBA admissions officers and alumni from top business schools around the world.
Attend our events to receive advice on your MBA admissions strategy, improve your GMAT or GRE scores, and find out how to apply for $1.7 million in QS scholarships.
Features of the Tour
- Speak directly with admission directors from the world’s top business schools;
- Get advice on your MBA admissions strategy by attending our admissions and study abroad panels;
- Improve your GMAT™ scores at our dedicated workshops;
- Get access to scholarships worth $1.7 million, available exclusively to fair attendees;
- Hear about the MBA experience from top business schools alumni at dedicated seminars.
MBA Tour Dates
India - Study in the US
USA & Canada
According to the latest QS TopMBA.com Jobs & Salary Trends Report, job opportunities for MBAs increased by 12% in 2012. The MBA qualification continues to play a central role in the current global economy. Meet top business schools’ alumni and career advisors at one of our MBA events to discover MBA career opportunities.
MBA admissions requirements vary depending on the business school. While the GMAT™ is the most widely-accepted MBA admissions exam, there are cases where business schools accept the GRE as an alternative. Join one of our MBA events to learn about the MBA admissions requirements at top business schools and get GMAT™ preparation advice and tips.
Going to an MBA fair means you’re serious about your business and career prospects. List in advance the business schools that would fit your criteria. Prepare a set of questions that you would want answered at the event to make an informed decision. First impression always counts so make sure you have your best attire and smartest looks. Your resume can always prove useful as well, as many of the business schools are interested to know more about the candidates they meet.