Attend our MBA events to receive advice on your MBA admissions strategy, improve your GMAT or GRE scores, and find out how to apply for $1.7 million in QS MBA scholarships.
Who should attend the World MBA Tour?
Just starting your MBA journey?
- Find the perfect MBA program and study destination
- Learn how to get the best GMAT score
- Meet with admissions directors and network with MBA alumni who can share their study and career success stories
Already taken the GMAT?
- Speak with selected admissions advisors and learn how to make your application a success
- Explore post-MBA careers in our interactive seminars
Have 5+ years of work experience?
- Compare the advantages of a full-time MBA versus executive and other part-time courses
Yes, by attending the QS World MBA Tour event in your city, you are eligible to apply for $1.7 million in exclusive scholarships. Individual business schools may also offer individual scholarships.
MBA admissions requirements vary depending on the business school. While the GMAT™ is the most widely- accepted MBA admissions exam, there are cases where business schools accept GRE as an alternative. Attend admissions seminars at the MBA tour to find out more about the MBA admissions requirements from top business schools and get GMAT™ preparation advice and tips.
Selecting and applying for an MBA program is a long and enduring process. Do your research about the MBA college you want to meet at the fair, ask specific questions related to the MBA programs and dress smartly to the fair as first impression is the best impression. Most admissions directors are there for that initial meeting with prospective candidates, so don’t expect to be handing out your résumé to everyone you meet, but in case you’re asked, it always pays to be prepared. So carry one!
- Interested in