QS World MBA Tour - Boston
Visit our Boston MBA tour. Speak to admissions directors from top local and international business schools to find the MBA program that's right for you.
- Apply for $1,700,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Seminars and Information Sessions
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
• Discover the difference between full time and part time MBAs
• All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Boston MBA Fair FAQ
- Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Boston?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Boston. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
- What time does the event open?
The Boston MBA event is from 4pm-9pm. Registration is open from 4pm. You can attend the event any time between 4pm-9pm.
- What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
Meeting with Ivy League alumni was inspirational, thanks
- Bentley University
- Boston College
- Boston University
- Clark University
- Columbia Business School*
- Drexel University
- George Washington University
- Harvard Business School*
- Hofstra University
- Hult International Business School
- Johns Hopkins University
- Northeastern University D'Amore-McKim
- Purdue University
- Suffolk University
- Temple University, Fox School of Business
- University of Chicago, Booth
- University of Maryland
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Miami
- University of New Hampshire
- Wharton School, Univ. of Pennsylvania*
- University of Edinburgh
- IE Business School
- HEC Paris
- Copenhagen Business School
- University of Toronto - Rotman