QS World MBA Tour - Chicago
Chicago IL 60611
Visit our Chicago MBA tour. Speak to admissions directors from top local and international business schools to find the MBA program that's right for you.
- Apply for $1,700,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Seminars and Information Sessions
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
• Discover the difference between full time and part time MBAs
• All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Chicago MBA Fair FAQ
- Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Chicago?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Chicago. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
- What time does the event open?
The Chicago MBA event is from 4.30pm-9pm. Registration is open from 4.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 4.30pm-9pm.
- What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
Chicago IL 60611
Hello the QS Team, I found your events very useful. I am currently in the process of evaluating my options: pursuing an MBA, applying for a Master in International Development/Foreign Relations, finding employment, or some combination of these
Mie – Chicago
- Bentley University
- DePaul University, Kellstadt
- George Washington University
- Hofstra University
- Hult International Business School
- Johns Hopkins University
- Lundquist College of Business
- Purdue University
- University of Chicago, Booth
- University of Illinois
- University of Miami
- University of Missouri
- University of Wisconsin
- IE Business School
- SDA Bocconi
- HEC Paris
- University of Toronto - Rotman