QS World MBA Tour - Dallas
Attend Dallas MBA tour. Speak with admissions directors from top local and international business schools to get the answers you are looking for.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Dallas MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Dallas MBA Fair FAQ
1. Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Dallas?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Dallas. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
2. What time does the event open?
The Dallas MBA event is from 4.30pm-9pm. Registration is open from 4.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 4.30pm-9pm.
3.What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
I was so looking forward to meet the admission advisers from UTD and it was a very productive meeting.
- American University, Kogod
- Arizona State University
- Baylor University
- Mays Business School, Texas A & M University
- Purdue University, Krannert
- Rice University - Jones
- Rutgers Business School
- SMU Cox School of Business
- Syracuse University
- Temple University, Fox
- Texas Christian University
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- UCLA, Anderson
- University of Arizona Eller
- University of California, Irvine-Merage
- University of Denver, Daniels
- University of Houston - Bauer
- University of Miami
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- University of North Texas
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of South Carolina, Darla Moore
- University of Tampa
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Vanderbilt Univ. - Owen
- Washington University, Olin
- IE Business School