QS World MBA Tour - Houston
Attend Houston MBA tour. Talk to admissions directors from top local and international business schools and find the answers you are looking for.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Houston MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Houston MBA Fair FAQ
1. Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Houston?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Houston. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
2. What time does the event open?
The Houston MBA event is from 1.30pm-6pm. Registration is open from 1.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 1.30pm-6pm.
3.What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
I made so many notes in your GMAT seminar back in Sept, I improved my score by 50 points… I’m stoked!
- Arizona State University
- Babson College, Olin
- Baylor University
- Carnegie Mellon Univ. - Tepper
- Hult International Business School
- Mays Business School, Texas A & M University
- Northeastern University
- Pepperdine University
- Purdue University, Krannert
- Rice University - Jones
- Rutgers Business School
- SMU Cox School of Business
- Syracuse University
- Temple University, Fox
- Texas Christian University
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Tulane University
- UCLA, Anderson
- University of California - Davis
- University of California, Irvine-Merage
- University of Denver, Daniels
- University of Houston - Bauer
- University of Miami
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of South Carolina, Darla Moore
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Vanderbilt Univ. - Owen
- Washington University, Olin
- University of Glasgow
- IE Business School
- ESMT European School
- Athabasca University