QS World MBA Tour - Salt Lake City
Visit our Salt Lake City MBA tour. Speak to admissions directors from top local and international business schools to find the MBA program that's right for you.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Salt Lake City MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Salt Lake City MBA Fair FAQ
1. Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Salt Lake City?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Salt Lake City. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
2. What time does the event open?
The Salt Lake City MBA event is from 4.30pm-9pm. Registration is open from 4.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 4.30pm-9pm.
3.What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
Meeting admission directors from Univ. of Utah was inspiring.
Business schools attending this event
- American University, Kogod
- Arizona State University
- Carnegie Mellon Univ. - Tepper
- College of William and Mary - Mason
- Mays Business School, Texas A & M University
- Northeastern University
- Penn State University - Smeal
- Pepperdine University
- Temple University, Fox
- Texas Christian University
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- University of Arizona Eller
- University of California, Irvine-Merage
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- University of Iowa,Tippie
- University of Oregon
- University of San Diego
- University of Utah
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Vanderbilt Univ. - Owen
- Wake Forest University
- IE Business School