QS World MBA Tour - Seattle
Join us for our Seattle MBA tour. Get your MBA questions answered by admissions directors at top local and international business schools.
- Apply for $1,200,000 (USD) of exclusive MBA scholarships to help you fund your MBA
(Only available to fair attendees)
Face to Face interaction
- Speak face to face with Admissions Directors from top local and international business schools
- Obtain personalized advice about your business school application
- Network with and ask questions to Ivy League MBA Alumni
- Speak with GMAT test-prep representatives to get hints and tips on the GMAT
- Impress the people who make the decision about your MBA application
Seattle MBA Seminars and Information Sessions
- Improve your GMAT score by attending our pre-fair presentations and interactive panel
GMAT seminar hosted by GMAC – the creators of GMAT
- Benefit from pre-fair career panels for advice on what to do after your MBA
- Discover the difference between full time, part time and Executive MBAs
- All this and more at our MBA admissions fair
Keep me updated
Seattle MBA Fair FAQ
1. Does it cost me to attend an MBA event in Seattle?
We charge a minimal entry fee to attend our MBA event in Seattle. $5 when pre-registering online or $15 on the day registration. Payments will be collected on the day of the event.
2. What time does the event open?
The Seattle MBA event is from 1.30pm-6pm. Registration is open from 1.30pm. You can attend the event any time between 1.30pm-6pm.
3.What shall I wear to the event?
It is always recommended that you dress professionally. Your ultimate goal is to make an impression about yourself to the Admission Directors whilst finding out about their MBA programs. Appearance will give you an added advantage.
How to get there
I would like to thank QS for the invaluable advice that was provided to me.
- Arizona State University
- Bainbridge Graduate Institute
- Bentley University
- Chapman University
- Hult International Business School
- Purdue University, Krannert
- Temple University
- UCLA, Anderson
- UC - Irvine
- University of Miami
- University of San Francisco
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Vanderbilt Univ. - Owen
- Washington University, Olin
- IE Business School
- SDA Bocconi
- The University of Victoria