The Graziadio School of Business and Management
Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the mountains, Pepperdine's Malibu campus enjoys a spectacular view with a temperate climate. It is located about 35 miles northwest of its metropolitan neighbor, Los Angeles.
Founded on the core values of integrity, stewardship, courage,
and compassion, Pepperdine University’s Graziadio School
of Business and Management has been developing values-centered
leaders for contemporary business practice through
a commitment to education that is entrepreneurial in spirit,
ethical in focus, and global in orientation since 1969.
Our portfolio of fully accredited MBA, master of science, and
bachelor’s completion business programs provide personalized
attention in an intimate setting, emphasis on applied and
relevant business practices, and the convenience of five
campus locations throughout Southern California. With an
alumni network of more than 33,000 business professionals,
the Graziadio School delivers superior quality of experience,
depth of knowledge and flexibility for professionals continuing
their education as full-time students, fully-employed degree
recipients and senior executives.
- Our approach is hands-on, experiential, practical, and results-oriented. The curriculum emphasize real-world applications and is taught in small, collaborative classes of about 26 students.
- Among your greatest resources are the Graziadio School faculty, who are successful scholars, executives, entrepreneurs, and business consultants who share a common passion for and commitment to teaching.
Accreditation and Recognition:
Pepperdine's MBA programs continue to be recognized for quality and innovation by many of the nation’s leading graduate business school rankings. The following are highlights from selected rankings:
- Forbes magazine ranks the Graziadio School’s Fully Employed MBA program among the Top 20 business schools for return on investment for a MBA degree. Forbes magazine also ranks the Full-time MBA program among the Top 60 leading business schools in the nation.
- Leadership Excellence Magazine ranks the Graziadio School among the Top 20 in the nation for Leadership Development programs.
- U.S. News & World Report's 2011 Best Business Schools lists Pepperdine’s Full-time MBA program among the Top 100 in the nation.
- For fully employed students
Fully Employed MBA
Fully Employed MBA for BSM Graduates
MSc in Entrepreneurship
MSc in Management and Leadership
- For full-time students
MBA/Master of Public Policy
MSc in Applied Finance
MSc in Global Business
- For executives
Presidential Key Executive MBA
MSc in Organization Change
Approximately 43 percent of our students receive some scholarship and/or graduate assistantship funds. To be considered for a scholarship, you must be accepted for admission and submit the Application for Scholarship form included in your application packet. Merit-based scholarships are awarded for the duration of your enrollment at the Graziadio School and take into consideration your academic and professional experience. The Scholarship Committee awards scholarships throughout the admission cycle. The deadline is the same as the application deadline for each program; however, early application is recommended.