Change Lives. Change Organizations. Change the World.
At the Stanford Graduate School of Business, we believe management is a noble calling—one that can change lives, change organizations, and change the world.
Our culture and academic environment produce a global community of leaders that possess the skills and knowledge to embrace challenge and change.
• Curriculum tailored to each student—your background, your work experience, your career aspirations.
• A variety of learning methods including traditional case studies, global study trips, simulations, role-plays, immersion internships, and research opportunities at one of our Centers.
• Support from leadership coaches; academic, career, and student life advisors.
• Access to Stanford University joint programs, classes, and resources.
Your Community and Culture
• Highly selective admission to ensure an unparalleled standard of academic excellence and quality peer-to-peer learning.
• Smaller than other MBA programs, with about 390 students per class, to foster collaboration and lifelong relationships.
• A close, active community of more than 25,000 Stanford GSB alumni around the world.
• World-class faculty at the forefront of new business ideas and practices in business.
• A culture of innovation and risk-taking, born from Stanford University's legacy of path-breaking advancements.