The aims and aspirations of future business leaders
This year's key findings include
- Average target salary of MBA applicants has fallen from US$126,500 to US$113,000.
- The mean age of MBA applicants is higher in every region than in 2008, despite a single year drop in the global average.
- The proportion of candidates who aim to be running their own business in 10 years continues to drop.
- The percentage of MBA applicants who are relying on a scholarship has risen from 45% in 2008 to 61.1%.
- Number of MBA applicants thinking of studying India and China has increased substantially.