One of the key questions prospective MBAs must ask themselves before signing up to the considerable expense, time and loss of earnings that the degree entails is, “What does the return on investment look like?”
In order to address this pertinent question, the QS Intelligence Unit and TopMBA.com have devised a methodology, utilizing employer, school and applicant data, to calculate the return on investment for those who choose to study at a European business school.
What is the value of an MBA?
The report addresses the following questions:
- How long does it take to recoup your investment?
- What do aggregated earnings look like 10 and 20 years down the line?
- How do earnings compare to those who do not do an MBA or opt for a specialized master’s degree?
- Which European business schools offer the best ROI in financial terms?
- In which countries can one expect the highest ROI?