emlyon business school
Mission, Beliefs and Values
Since its creation, emlyon business school has been driven by entrepreneurship, innovation and humanism. Our vision and mission are nurtured by our global and digital world.
In today’s world, a “maker” is someone who takes their destiny into their own hands, who shapes and moulds their own future. Yet this is not a purely individual approach. On the contrary, it is a collaborative process. In other words, the principle is no longer “Do It Yourself”, but rather “Do It Together”. This concept perfectly reflects our vision of what an entrepreneur is, i.e. a person who tries, experiments, fails, starts again and learns by doing.
"The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He is an early maker."
Facts and Figures
emlyon business school is a major force in the world of European Business Schools. We are one of the few business schools to hold triple accreditation from Equis, AACSB and AMBA.
- 5 campuses: Ecully, Paris, Saint Etienne, Shanghai (China), Casablanca (Morocco)
- 5,100 students in Graduate Programmes
- 5,500 participants per year in Executive Education Programmes
- 29,000 Alumni in 118 countries
- 50% of Faculty with an international profile representing 18 nationalities
- 20% of employees with an international profile representing 32 nationalities
- The Economist: 4th MBA in France (Full Time MBA Ranking, 2015)
- Challenges: 4th Business School in France (January 2016)
- Eduniversal: 4th Business School in France with 5 Palms of Excellence (2015)